A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinadh Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinadh Rao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinadh Rao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Srinadh Rao practice?
- Dr. Srinadh Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinadh Rao practices Pediatrics near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Anchorage, AK.
See Meridian Pediatricians.