A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinath Barathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinath Barathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinath Barathan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barathan graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Barathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Cmprhnsv Cancer C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinath Barathan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Srinath Barathan practice?
- Dr. Srinath Barathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinath Barathan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.