A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinnakotla graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chinnakotla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinnakotla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srinath J. Chinnakotla practice?
Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Dallas Surgeons.