Learn more about Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chinnakotla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chinnakotla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinnakotla graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chinnakotla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinath J Chinnakotla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Srinath J. Chinnakotla practice?
- Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinath Chinnakotla practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.