Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Overall, I am not pleased with Dr. Kadimi at all. He just does not seem to care about you or your issues. I have seen him a few times and he has yet to provide a diagnosis of what is going on with me. He will prescribe medications and if one does not work he tries another but never really tells you what he is treating. I would obviously not recommend you go to Dr. Kadimi as he does not take an active interest in really finding out what is wrong with you.

January 15th, 2015
Horrible Experience
I went to Kadimi for headaches and he prescribed a medication that seemed to help. Dr Kadimi recommended a mri as well. I went for a mri and I did not hear anything so I thought no news was good news and when I went back for a follow up appointment 4 weeks later. I had to remind him that I had a mri and asked him if everything was okay he asked if I had the disc I did not know that I needed to bring a disc no one had told me anything this was all new for me. He read the report with me in the room and said that the report had some findings and he would like to see the disc and that I should have some blood work done and to bring him the disc so he can view it. I was beside myself that his office received the report no one even reviewed it to see that there were findings on the mri and no one called me to tell me to bring the disc with me on my follow up appointment. I have left the practice since this has happened.

October 16th, 2014
Caring physician
Dr Kadimi took care of me when I had a stroke. I found his bedside manner and his willingness to provide me with the necessary information exceptional.

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Kamidi has poor people skills.
Dr. Kamidi was on hospital duty and assigned to my 82 year old mother. She was expexting another physician from the group and told him to go away. I asked him to give me a chance to explain why he was there to see her and he was curt and rude and wouldn't give me the opportunity to to help. I do NOT recommend him. Also, his office staff is extremely rude when i asked if there was anyone else they could send.