More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srinath Sanda
Dr. Srinath Sanda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Sanda is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, OHSU Hospital & Clinics and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinath Sanda has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Srinath Sanda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jane Anderson
San Francisco, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Robert Rushakoff
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Jessica Eng
San Francisco, CA 0 mi6