inactive

Srini Malini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2015
Superb Physician in All Respectgs
I've been both a patient and referring physician for 35 years. Dr. Malini is always very careful, compulsive and accurate. When insurance allows, she's always my "go to" ultrasonagrapher, bone density and mammogram doc. In tricky gyn cases, she's been just amazing over the many years we've worked together. All of us practicing medicine should strive for her expertise and dedication.

July 9th, 2012
Dr. Malini is excellent. I was a high risk patient, with triplets and then went on two have 2 children at separate times. I have had a total of 5 children with Dr. Malini - and she is courteous, professional, so very warm and caring. She is generous with her time and I have seen famous clients in her waiting room - she is that good! Her wait times are longer than I like, but she is definitely worth it- people want her so they wait!