A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Alla Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Reddy practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX.
See Denison Cardiologists.