A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivasa Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa A Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX and Durant, OK.
See Denison Cardiologists.