A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srini Ammisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srini Ammisetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammisetty graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammisetty has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srini Ammisetty MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srini Ammisetty practice?
- Dr. Srini Ammisetty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srini Ammisetty practices Pulmonary Disease near Stanville, KY.
See Stanville Pulmonologists.