A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Ammisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Ammisetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammisetty
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ammisetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammisetty graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammisetty has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas M Ammisetty MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas M. Ammisetty practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Ammisetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Ammisetty practices Pulmonary Disease near Stanville, KY.
See Stanville Pulmonologists.