A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Ananthula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Ananthula is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Ananthula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ananthula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Ananthula MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Ananthula practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Ananthula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Ananthula practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Internists.