A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Attanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Attanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attanti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Attanti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attanti graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Attanti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Attanti practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Attanti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Internists and The Villages Cardiologists.