A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Attanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Attanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attanti
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Attanti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Attanti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attanti graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Attanti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Attanti practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Attanti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Internists and The Villages Cardiologists.