A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Attanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Attanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Attanti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attanti graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Attanti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Villages Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Attanti practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Attanti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Attanti practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Inverness, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.