A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Baliga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas B Baliga MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas B. Baliga practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Baliga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Baliga practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.