A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Baliga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baliga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srinivas B. Baliga practice?
Dr. Srinivas Baliga practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.