Dr. Srinivas Baliga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Baliga?

November 23rd, 2016

Besides Dr. Gupta, Dr. Baliga is THE BEST doctor in the office. He's been a part of my family for 14 years. When he's in the room with your child, he makes you feel that everything about your child is important to him. He's very patient and shows great concern about your child. I remember when my oldest was a newborn and he seeing my child for the 1st time. He spoke to my baby as if my baby understood what he was saying. I love Dr. Baliga as my sons' doctor, and wouldn't change! :-)

March 2nd, 2015

Very pleased!

I have taken my kids to see Dr. Baliga since my youngest was born and he's now 15. Dr. Baliga takes the time to listen to parent and child and really tried to get to the root of the problem. He's not the kind of doctor to talk to you for 3 minutes and send you off with meds. He's very kind and very thorough. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients and enjoys what he is doing, just a great doctor!!

January 20th, 2012

Exceptional Doctor

Dr Baliga is a very gentle,kind spirited doctor. He is very patient with my 10 yr old, who has cerebral palsy. He listens to me, and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 15th, 2011

Gentle, caring, listening

I have been taking my children to see Dr. Baliga since my oldest was born.(she is now 10) I have found him to be very calming and caring. He ALWAYS takes time to hear what I have to say. He is friendly and non-threatning with my girls. He is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone. Even my 2yr old loves him!

September 2nd, 2008

Great Doctor

Dr. Baliga has been our kids doctor since birth. Ages 7 & 9. Very soft spoken and puts the kids at ease. The practice has great working staff and hours.

December 3rd, 2015