Pediatrician

Very pleased! show details Very pleased!
by Lisa R on Mar 2nd, 2015

I have taken my kids to see Dr. Baliga since my youngest was born and he's now 15. Dr. Baliga takes the time to listen to parent and child and really tried to get to the root of the problem. He's not the kind of doctor to talk to you for 3 minutes and send you off with meds. He's very kind and very thorough. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients and enjoys what he is doing, just a great doctor!!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr Baliga is a very gentle,kind spirited doctor. He is very patient with my 10 yr old, who has cerebral palsy. He listens to me, and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

Gentle, caring, listening show details Gentle, caring, listening
Jan 14th, 2011

I have been taking my children to see Dr. Baliga since my oldest was born.(she is now 10) I have found him to be very calming and caring. He ALWAYS takes time to hear what I have to say. He is friendly and non-threatning with my girls. He is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone. Even my 2yr old loves him!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ram on Sep 2nd, 2008

Dr. Baliga has been our kids doctor since birth. Ages 7 & 9. Very soft spoken and puts the kids at ease. The practice has great working staff and hours.