A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandarkar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhandarkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandarkar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pradeep S. Bhandarkar practice?
Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.