A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandarkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhandarkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandarkar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhandarkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Srinivas Bhandarkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep S. Bhandarkar practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Bhandarkar practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.