A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Bollineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Bollineni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollineni graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Bollineni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Bollineni MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Bollineni practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Bollineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Bollineni practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.