A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukkipati graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dukkipati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Rao Dukkipati MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Dukkipati practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati has 8 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Miami, FL.
See New York Cardiologists.