A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dukkipati
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dukkipati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukkipati graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dukkipati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Rao Dukkipati MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Dukkipati practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.