Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dukkipati
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukkipati graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dukkipati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Rao Dukkipati MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Dukkipati practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Dukkipati practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.