A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duvvuri
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Duvvuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvvuri graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duvvuri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.