A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duvvuri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvvuri graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duvvuri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Duvvuri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.