Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srinivas Ganesh
Dr. Srinivas Ganesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with other offices in Redwood City, CA and Redwood City, CA (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Ganesh is affiliated with KP Redwood City Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City. Dr. Ganesh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinivas Ganesh has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Srinivas Ganesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.
Dr. Jamie Kendall-Weed
San Rafael, CA 0 mi4
Dr. Daniel Smith
San Rafael, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Mary Air
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
San Rafael, CA 0 mi8