Dr. Srinivas Halthore MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Las Vegas, NV

3.9

July 22nd, 2013
Not a fan!
Horrible! I brought my TWO year old in and he didn't even give her a second glance as he came in and started typing on his laptop. He listened to me for about 30 seconds and then mumbled some random nonsense diagnosis. I tried to explain her situation further and he then asked if it affected her schooling. He still hadn't looked at my daughter who is TWO! Not in school... obviously! Then after watching videos I had taken of her having one of her episodes he said he didn't know what it was, but was going to do no further testing because he'd never seen it before. Will be taking my sweet child somewhere where I won't have to fight tooth and nail to be heard. Very disappointed!

August 2nd, 2011
Wow! Is this really Las Vegas' only Pediatric Neurology Group?!
We just moved here from New Mexico, and our son was being seen at Texas Tech in Lubbock for seizures starting at 5 months so our standards may be set too high. Nonetheless, I had to call the office 6 times before someone finally answered the phone to make our first appointment. By that time, my son was nearly out of his meds with no refills. Before I mentioned this, the first available appointment was over a month out!! Luckily, they squeezed him in a week. But, when we got to the office, we waited for nearly an hour before we were seen. To schedule an EEG and follow-up, we had to wait a month for the next available appt. It may still be too early to judge the staff, but not a great first impression.