Very knowledgeble physician show details Very knowledgeble physician
by Amy M on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Hariachar's office fit me in as a patient on an urgent basis. I found staff to be polite & efficient. Dr. Hariachar himself was very calming & knowledgeble & treated me with great respect. My appt. lasted well beyond regular office hours yet he took a great deal of time with me in order to come to some type of diagnosis/findings. I'm an RN so I tend to be critical of some in the medical field. He has ordered further testing for me in an attempt to come to a solid diagnosis but I feel I am in very competent hands.

Extremely knowledgable and the best personality show details Extremely knowledgable and the best personality
by Carole K on Mar 29th, 2014

Most pleasant doctor visit I have ever had. Both doctor and office staff are knowledgable and courteous.

Above and Beyond...Amazing show details Above and Beyond...Amazing
by Tiffany V. on Nov 30th, 2013

I've been a patient for years and he and his staff go above and beyond. Always professional bed side manor. He's caring and knows his stuff, very trustworthy. Can't get any better!

by Lisa on Sep 19th, 2012

This is an excellent doctor. He exudes confidence and knowledge. He always puts me at ease. Highly recommend him.