Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Iyengar, Cardiologist, Interventional is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyengar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Iyengar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Iyengar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Nuclear Medicine
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Iyengar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Iyengar has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Iyengar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Cardiologists.