Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Iyengar, Cardiologist, Interventional is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Iyengar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Nuclear Medicine
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Iyengar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Iyengar has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Iyengar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Cardiologists.