A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Kadiyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Kadiyala is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Kadiyala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadiyala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kadiyala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad Kadiyala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas P. Kadiyala practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Kadiyala has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Kadiyala practices Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pulmonologists.