A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Katragadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katragadda
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katragadda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Katragadda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katragadda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Katragadda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Katragadda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Katragadda practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Katragadda has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Katragadda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Pulmonologists.