A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Kolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Kolla, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolla graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kolla has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Ramanadham Kolla MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Kolla practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Kolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Kolla practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.