A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Kolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Kolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Kolla, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolla graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Kolla MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Kolla practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Kolla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Kolla practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Billings Surgeons.