A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Koneru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koneru
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koneru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Koneru, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Koneru MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Koneru practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Koneru has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Koneru practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.