Dr. Srinivas Kota Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Kota?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Kota?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2015

This doctor cares only about money and not patient care. My husband took an appointment on a Saturday for a viral fever. When we visited the clinic we were charged the copay and after taking my husband's blood pressure and weight , we had to wait for another 20 minutes. After that a nurse informed us that the doctor was out on vacation and that she would treat my husband. No one ever informed us before , not even in calls to confirm appointments, that the doctor won't be available. That's not the end of it. A few weeks later we got s notice that we need to pay the copay. Luckily we had the credit card statement that we already paid. Overall, a very bad experience.

March 26th, 2014

Please avoid this doctor!

Dr. Kota is condescending, seemingly to make up for his lack of knowledge. He talks down to the staff frequently. The small waiting room has several headshots of him, strangely enough. The staff, though very nice, also has questionable competence. Having a blood test, the nurse could not find a vein (something I never have trouble with) and literally dug around in my arm for several minutes. Eventually, I passed out... Please, please, please do not use this doctor. There are too many other better options!

July 25th, 2012

Did not diagnose me properly & gave me the worng medicine

I needed medicine for dermatitis and I had told DR.Kota & Rachel that I had to go to 10 different dermatologist.My brother had just died and my nephew of a lung disease.I had just gotten into a serious car accident so my back and neck were broken. I told them I have a fatal lung disease called chronic Sarcoidosis. If I stay in Chicago through another winter I will probably die.I am bankrupt-from my medical bills. I get $1,000.00 a month for social security and the medicine to keep me alive is $5000.00 a month which has bankrupted me.All the dermatologist I had been seeing wrote Dr Kota a note saying that for now I should be on an anti-anxiety medication and he refused.Between the wrong diagnosis on my rashes the medicine he gave me made me worse. Now this Doctor won't prescribe for stress or Osteoporosis. I don't think he's s good doctor I think he sucks. I've waited 3 times over an hour every time.

February 24th, 2011

DR kota is an excellent doctor but trying to get an appointmnet is VERY difficult if you need him. For regular wellness type checkups very good due to intervals between visits.

July 5th, 2017