by Sd on Apr 10th, 2015

This doctor cares only about money and not patient care. My husband took an appointment on a Saturday for a viral fever. When we visited the clinic we were charged the copay and after taking my husband's blood pressure and weight , we had to wait for another 20 minutes. After that a nurse informed us that the doctor was out on vacation and that she would treat my husband. No one ever informed us before , not even in calls to confirm appointments, that the doctor won't be available. That's not the end of it. A few weeks later we got s notice that we need to pay the copay. Luckily we had the credit card statement that we already paid. Overall, a very bad experience.

Please avoid this doctor! show details Please avoid this doctor!
Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Kota is condescending, seemingly to make up for his lack of knowledge. He talks down to the staff frequently. The small waiting room has several headshots of him, strangely enough. The staff, though very nice, also has questionable competence. Having a blood test, the nurse could not find a vein (something I never have trouble with) and literally dug around in my arm for several minutes. Eventually, I passed out... Please, please, please do not use this doctor. There are too many other better options!

Did not diagnose me properly & gave me the worng medicine show details Did not diagnose me properly & gave me the worng medicine
Jul 25th, 2012

I needed medicine for dermatitis and I had told DR.Kota & Rachel that I had to go to 10 different dermatologist.My brother had just died and my nephew of a lung disease.I had just gotten into a serious car accident so my back and neck were broken. I told them I have a fatal lung disease called chronic Sarcoidosis. If I stay in Chicago through another winter I will probably die.I am bankrupt-from my medical bills. I get $1,000.00 a month for social security and the medicine to keep me alive is $5000.00 a month which has bankrupted me.All the dermatologist I had been seeing wrote Dr Kota a note saying that for now I should be on an anti-anxiety medication and he refused.Between the wrong diagnosis on my rashes the medicine he gave me made me worse. Now this Doctor won't prescribe for stress or Osteoporosis. I don't think he's s good doctor I think he sucks. I've waited 3 times over an hour every time.

Feb 24th, 2011

DR kota is an excellent doctor but trying to get an appointmnet is VERY difficult if you need him. For regular wellness type checkups very good due to intervals between visits.

Dr. Kota show details Dr. Kota
by Citysearch User on Sep 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Kota and all the office staff are professional warm and competent. As a nurse attorney, I highly recommend this medical provider. Dr. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Excellent Doctor!! show details Excellent Doctor!!
by Citysearch User on Aug 13th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

When my family moved to Romeoville we had to find new doctors for our family. Dr. Kota came highly recommended by several of my neighbors. ...

Kota Srinivas show details Kota Srinivas
by Citysearch User on Jun 28th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Kota has been our family doctor for over five years. I never have a problem getting an appointment or a return telephone call. He is pat...