Dr. Srinivas Madane MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

fecal transplant
A remarkable experience.

October 6th, 2015
I am Blessed
AWESOME! Dr. Madane and Staff, I praise GOD for you. God bless you! you are a blessing! Dr. Madane is very kind, caring and gentle. Just met him recently and I was so at peace with him, I am 62 years old and since this would be my first endoscopy and colonoscopy I asked questions and I got answers accordingly. I trust him completely. All the Staff are kind and lovely.

February 22nd, 2013
ENDOSCOPY

March 6th, 2012
One ofthe best
Kind, gentle, caring doctor- one of the best and I've been to many drs. Staff for proceedure was very concerned for my comfort and made a colonoscopy something no longer to be feared. I have recommeneded him to many friends and family. I don't understand those other reviews. Not same dr I saw. He spent lots of time with me- smiling, even joking and answered all my questions and concerns. He is a top doc as far as I am concerned.

May 19th, 2011
The office is horrible
I went to dr madane to have a colonoscopy. My first appt I sat in the waiting room for over an hour with my 3 children. I finally went up to the window to find out how much longer it would be and I was informed that the dr was not their yet. I told them to refund my copay and I would take my business elsewhere. I received a call from the dr himself a few days later apologizing for the wait and asking me to reachedule. I hesitantly agreed. I only waited about fifteen minutes the next visit. When the visit was over I was told by dr madane that he was not charging me my 40 copay. I had my colonoscopy two weeks later went to my follow up appt and paid that copay. Now a year later I am getting a bill in the mail that they are putting me into collections for a twenty dollar copay from my first visit. Mind you my copay is fourty dollars. I called the office two days in row to talk to someone about it. Had to leave messages. Finally got a message back eight days after my initial call. They left me a nasty message that I owed them the money. Again when I call back, no answer. Its not about the twenty bucks. Its now about the incompetence of the office staff.

February 14th, 2011
Excellent doctor!

October 26th, 2010
would not recommend to my worst enemy
I had 4 interactions with Dr. Madane. Only 1 was moderately acceptable, mostly because it lasted 2 minutes before anesthesia. First visit: didn't crack a smile, cold as could be upon introduction. Left room without excuse mid-exam. Very abrupt.Second visit: at hospital for endoscopy, little interaction.Third visit: follow-up of results in office. Read my chart and results for the first time as I sat there in front of him, had no idea who I was or why I was there. Took a phone call mid-exam. Gave me my diagnosis of Celiac disease - a life changing diagnosis. His advice if I had questions? "Go to the internet and read WebMD". Can't make this up. Horrendous.Fourth visit: Phone followup of bloodwork. I asked for the results, the specific levels. His response this time - and I quote - "It doesn't really matter." YES IT DOES. He made a very unpleasant time more unpleasant. I have requested my records and will be taking myself somewhere else. I would not recommend him to anyone, not my worst enemy.

July 9th, 2010
Dr. Madane is kind, knowledgable and thorough. He may seem like he is rushing out the door at times, but he makes himself available for issues and concerns. I would recommend him.

January 19th, 2017