Dr. Srinivas Mallempati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Mallempati?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

GREAT DR!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Awesome Dr & Staff!!! Debbie went out of her way to make sure my insurance approved a block quickly. I couldn't have been more appreciative of how diligent both Dr. M and his staff have been in treating my back pain!!!

Amazing and Caring

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I currently see him. He is only doctor to explain and help me. He I would recommend, office staff is GREAT. But THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS,only problem.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor. He explained my procedure during my initial office visit. He spoke with me on the day of the procedure and then also spoke with both my husband and I after the procedure. The staff working with dr. Mallempoti were all excellent, professional, and caring. My block was successful and I am more than 50% improved from an average constant pain level of 7-9. As needed I will seek the help of dr. Mallempoti again.

Excellence

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Mallempati is the kindess Dr. I have ever met and and I have met many. He listens and explains everything so well. He wants his patient to be comfortable and knowledgable about what to expect . D. Mallemati has done several blocks on me over the years and I have had very good results. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr's don't have to be kind just good . Dr. Mallempati is both.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr Mallempatti is very caring and takes time to truly understand what you say. His staff is profession and caring. His procedures are up to date with new information, so you get thed most current care, and he is willing to say when something is outside of his area of expertise and refer you to another specialist. not put you through useless procedures and keep you in pain longer. He also uses the least invasive treatment first not always opting for surgery first. I highly reccommend him.

Posted on October 9th, 2017