A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukkamala graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukkamala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas B Mukkamala MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas B. Mukkamala practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.