Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Matthew Zissler on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Mukkamala is a true professional and a great doctor. His entire staff made my 3 year old son feel at ease and made the entire experience pleasant. I would reccomend him to anyone!!

|  Diassponted and Disgusted!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Because the Dr. had been recommended by a physician whom I much respect but no longer see because of insurance issues, I went to see him for treatment of a problem with my right ear.As I am currently being treated for breast cancer and a blood clot in the right jugular vein, I needed reassurance about my ear. I shared my condition, concern, and medication with him. He proceeded to check my ears and proceeded to remove 'wax'. While the left ear expelled what was obviously wax, out of the right ear came whitish, mucuous-like discharge that he dismissed as wax having been hit by the antibiotic drops I had been using. A week later I was diagnosed with advanced mastoiditis at Genesis Hospital. A consult with the Dr. was requested. My information was given to him by telephone, however, he did not remember the case. His oncall cohort stopped in very briefly and discouraged biopsy as I desired. As my general practitioner and the infectious disease doctor concurred with him, I was started on home antibiotics that have made no difference in two weeks. My anxiety level and frustration are over the top.GP is scheduling appointment with another 'ent specialist.' I so pray this one is attentive, concerned, and professional. I would never return to this Dr. and I certainly will caution others about his callous disregard for patient welfare.Rev. Dr. Helen M. Bolden-Rogers

|  Wonderful with children!  |  show details
by Mother of Two on Jan 5th, 2011

I recently took both my children (2yrs and 6months) to see Dr. Mukkamala and our experience was wonderful! The wait time was very short, which is a heaven sent when you have two small children. We spent about 10 minutes in the waiting room (we arrived early) and about 5 minutes in the room before seeing the Doctor. His staff is very friendly and inviting. He was great with both of my sons. He didnt worry about making them sit in the exam chair, instead he examined them where they were standing because thats what they were comfortable with. He made them laugh, and he was very friendly. My son was not affraid as he usually is with most doctor visits. Our experience with Dr. Mukkamala was wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Ear Nose and Throat - Dr. M is your guy  |  show details
by L. K. at Judy`sBook on Aug 11th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Mukkamala is great to go to if you`re having problems with your ears, nose or throat. I recently got my tonsils out and Dr. Mukkamala was the doctor of choice. He was able to schedule me in to surgery quickly within two weeks of my a...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com