All around WONDERFUL show details All around WONDERFUL
by Breann Warlick on Aug 24th, 2016

Dr. Mukkamala and his staff are amazing. Tami went above and beyond to help me and keep me informed. Dr. Mukkamala is so relaxed and down to earth. He makes you feel so at ease. He is very prompt, knowledgeable and thorough. Everyone is always friendly and smiling. I would never recommend an ENT other than Dr. Mukkamala. He is the very best.

retired show details retired
by archie bailey on Aug 15th, 2016

I am 80 years old. Over the years I have had many doctors. I rate Dr. Mukkamala at the very top of my list. He is an exceptional person and physician. I have complete confidence in his judgment and direction. I am very fortunate to have him as a doctor.

Apr 21st, 2016

I would recommend anyone to Dr. Mukkamala. He was very pleasant and good bed side manner. He answer all of my questions and took care of my problem.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Sharon on Feb 12th, 2016

Dr. Mukkamala was excellent. His mannerism was very kind and professional. He found the problem and corrected it in less than 15 minutes. Dr. Mukkamala was very respectful and shared information with me while he worked. He also gladly answered all of my questions. I am very grateful for his expertise and his kind manner.

Dr. Mukkamala show details Dr. Mukkamala
by Keri P. on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Mukkamala is one of the best ENT's I've ever had. He is very honest and lays out all of the options he can provide you with. Not only is he very honest but he is quick with appointments! And by quick, he gets to the point, answers your questions and doesn't let you sit and spin. Explains how things work and how they are suppose to work. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and his surgical coordinator is the sweetest!! I've been to 3 other ENT's and I have been with Dr. Mukkamala since 2013 and I will not change. He is amazing!

great experience show details great experience
Mar 13th, 2015

I take my grandmother to see Dr Mukkamala with great results. When I developed an issue with my right ear I made my appointment with him and have been very satisfied. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Matthew Zissler on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Mukkamala is a true professional and a great doctor. His entire staff made my 3 year old son feel at ease and made the entire experience pleasant. I would reccomend him to anyone!!

Wonderful with children! show details Wonderful with children!
by Mother of Two on Jan 5th, 2011

I recently took both my children (2yrs and 6months) to see Dr. Mukkamala and our experience was wonderful! The wait time was very short, which is a heaven sent when you have two small children. We spent about 10 minutes in the waiting room (we arrived early) and about 5 minutes in the room before seeing the Doctor. His staff is very friendly and inviting. He was great with both of my sons. He didnt worry about making them sit in the exam chair, instead he examined them where they were standing because thats what they were comfortable with. He made them laugh, and he was very friendly. My son was not affraid as he usually is with most doctor visits. Our experience with Dr. Mukkamala was wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone!