A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Munugoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Munugoti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Munugoti, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munugoti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Munugoti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Munugoti FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Munugoti practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Munugoti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Munugoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.