A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Munugoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Munugoti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munugoti
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munugoti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Munugoti, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munugoti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Munugoti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Munugoti FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Munugoti practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Munugoti has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Munugoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.