A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalamachu graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Nalamachu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu MBBS and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Lansing, KS.
See Overland Park Physiatrists.