A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nalamachu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nalamachu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalamachu graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Nalamachu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu MBBS and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Lansing, KS.
See Overland Park Physiatrists.