A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmagadda graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nimmagadda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.