A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Pamidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Pamidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamidi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Pamidi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamidi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Pamidi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Pamidi practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Pamidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Pamidi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.