Dr. Srinivas Paranandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Paranandi?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr P is a very thorough and kind doctor. He laid out in detail what I needed to do for my health and well-being and scheduled appropriate tests for accurate diagnosis. He always asks if I have any questions, and listens tentatively to my questions or concerns and has knowledgeable responses. I know a couple of people who see him and have nothing but praise for him. One is my Aunt.

RUDE

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Took my 83 yr.old mother into see dr. paranandi for results did not even get those instead he was so rude to my mom and talking to her like she was dumb. I don't care how good of a doctor you are. You never talk to anyone like he did very unprofessional. I have never seen this behavior in any professional field. she will be finding a new Doctor that is for sure.

Decent as a doc, horrible as a business.

Posted on June 15th, 2013

The doc didn't show up until two hours after my appointment was supposed to start. I witnessed the staff canceling someone else's appointment and asking him to come back another day even as he protested that he had taken off work for the appointment. Prices are about 10 times Heathcare Bluebook pricing. I was happy with the doctor himself but I sure wouldn't recommend anyone to business like this.

Inept office staff/nurse

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Paranandi is a very good doctor and I have no problem with him. I have been a patient of his for 11 or so years. However, over the years the efficiency of his staff has deteriorated. We are full time RVrs and travel around the country. I must have my INR checked periodically to ensure correct dosage of Coumadin. It sometimes takes 4 or 5 days before his nurse calls with results. Have also had issues getting prescription refills as they are slow to respond. Feel as if I am a new patient every time I go in there or call. When I call, am transferred to nurse, always get answering machine and takes several days and sometimes several calls on my part before I get a call back. Again when dealing with life issues, you would think they would realize the urgency of responding to the patient.

Thorough and Caring and Straightforward

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I had to basically force my father into being seen by a cardiologist after he let it "slip" he was having heart pain for 6mo. After finding some old records from a year ago I was so glad I did. Having some basic medical knowledge I knew the situation didn't look good but Dr. Paranandi listened to everything my dad said and then he completely laid it out for him and expressed the seriousness of the matter. I only wish my mother was there so he could get her in line as well! My husband works in the hospitals and Dr. Paranandi is respected and said to be a great Dr. We have had to make some scheduling changes and they have accommodated us with no problem!

Prescriptions not being promptly refilled and no notification

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

I have tried refilling my high blood pressure pills twice from Dr. Parinandi's office and have had trouble both times. This time I called in the prescription on 6-20 and after still hearing nothing, I called the pharmacy today, the 22nd, and they indicate they have not heard a response yet from the doctor's office. I called the office, but the answering service is not allowed to take messages regarding prescriptions. Now I'm going to have to wait over the weekend until Monday to see what the delay is and why I haven't at least been contacted regarding the delay. In the meantime, wouldn't the nurse for a cardiologist realize how dangerous this can be to just quit taking high blood pressure pills? The pharmacy indicated they have faxed the doctor's office every morning for the past three days. Surely three business days is enough time to indicate that the prescription can be refilled. I am extremely dissatisfied with whoever handles prescription refills from his office. At the very least, they should call a patient to indicate that there is a problem with refilling it or that the patient needs to come back in for a visit.

One of the best

Posted on January 17th, 2009

Dr. Paranandi took incredibly good care of me. He had a wonderful bedside manner with me and my family. He took the time to visit with my family, patiently answering all of their many questions.

Posted on October 26th, 2017