A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Pathapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Pathapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Pathapati, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathapati graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pathapati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Pathapati MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Pathapati practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Pathapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Pathapati practices Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Gastroenterologists.