Dr. Srinivas Pathapati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Pathapati?

Posted on February 13th, 2015

The office filed the claim under the diagnostic instead of routine, so the insurance will not file the claim. The staff said that this is how the PCP sent the order. Our PCP called and corrected this telling them they misread the orders, but they refuse to correct it with the insurance and refile. As a result, our insurance will not pay for all of the procedure. The staff has been very rude, and apparently are lazy. It would take them only a few minutes to refile this paperwork. We have had them on the phone with the insurance, who also says to just sent it back in and they will pay all of the bill. He might be a good doctor, but his staff practices are inexcusable.

patient

Posted on October 4th, 2014

Dr. Pathapati is the most amazing specialist I have ever seen! He took time during my office visit to get to know and joke with me-he went into great detail about the procedure I needed, then when I actually went to BSA to have it-in the procedure room, I started crying. Dr. Pathapati stopped everything to get me calmed down-he kept patting me on the back and telling me everything would be fine! When I woke up-was relaxing in recovery-now, not scared to have it again to help my condition-this specialist is one of the most compassionate, caring doctors I have ever seen! I recommend him for anyone needing this type of medical procedure!

Terrible initial experience

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Arrogant, loud-mouthed, terrible bedside manner, terrible listener. Dismissive of the referring doctor's opinion, examination non-existent. Failed to follow through as promised. Office staff said a nurse tried to call to follow up, but no message and no record of such a call. Do yourself a favor, find a doctor who actually cares.

AMA Endoscopy

Posted on January 31st, 2013

The dr seems to be okay, but the facility was terrible. not one staff member introduced themselves. They left me alone in a procedure room for about 39 minutes with no explanation or check on me. I called out loudly 3times before someone came in to see what I needed. They had left the radio blaring in the procedure room. A radio?! After the procedure, they told me that they would call my husband in. He did not come. I could hear them calling people and realized that they had called someone else's family member. They did not even know who I was! I was required to sign for discharge papers BEFORE the procedure. When I was leaving, these papers were thrust into my hand as I was headed out the door. No need for explanation I suppose. I had already signed. You are only one in a herd of cattle at this place. My husband had the same procedure at NWTH only two weeks earlier and was treated incredibly well and so was I. My suggestion to everyone that wishes some humane treatment NOT TO USE THIS FACILITY.

Dr. Srinivas

Posted on December 1st, 2009

This doctor is amazing he has helped our family so much and was very considerate of our needs I was very pleased with our visit. His staff was kind and answeres all of my questions . I am a very big critique, so I rarely say that something is so perfect as our visit was to his office. I reccomend him to everyone!

Posted on February 20th, 2017