Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Complex Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Kasinadhuni Prasad MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.