A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Complex Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Kasinadhuni Prasad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.