Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Complex Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.