A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Complex Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Kasinadhuni Prasad MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.