Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srinivas K. Prasad practice?
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Merritt Island, FL.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons, and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.