A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Merritt Island, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.