A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Cardiologists.