A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Prasad, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Prasad practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Cardiologists.