Dr. Srinivas Rangu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Longview, TX

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Rangu is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had, and, I have had many.

August 7th, 2015
He is the best!

March 27th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Rangu for years. He always listens and answers all my questions. His staff is friendly and helpful.

March 26th, 2015
My Dr left her practice unexpectedly and I was suffering with the worst pain I'd ever experienced. I contacted Dr Rangu's office and got an appointment the next day. He was very understanding of my hearing loss and spoke in a manner where I could understand him. His staff was quick to get a referral to another Dr whom I saw within 2 days! I am so thankful to have found such a fantastic Dr and staff who really care for their patients.

March 26th, 2015
Best doctor in East Texas
Dr. Rangu has been my doctor for a couple of years now and I have nothing but great things to say about him. He is very thourough during his office visits and he isnt afraid to run several tests to rule out diagnosis. Everyone that I know that uses him as a doctor has been and is very pleased. It would be safe to say anyone that has anything bad to say more than likely miscommunicated their information to the doctor or the staff because they are all very pleasant adn will work hard to make sure your needs are met. We need more offices like his in the East Texas area!!

March 25th, 2015
Go Rangu!
Most intelligent and caring internal medicine Doctor. I'd recommend anyone and everyone to Rangu

March 25th, 2015
It s very sad that office never call back I need get lab result and release medical form to send fax my new dr. I did call give name and fax as so far long time. Three week he have appointment see new dr by tomorrow dr rangu told me need talk new dr nothing hear can't get real dr rangu I did several time. This office ignore not call back. I had been see dr rangu and take lab last time. I am very upset that sound rude to me why do that. Our new dr s nurse call me several time not get fax form for me

November 4th, 2010
East Texas is so fortunate to have physician such as Dr.Rangu.I have spent months in hospitals in Tyler,Dallas, and Houston due to spinal cord injury. We have had excellent medical care but none exceed the knowledge and kindness shown by Dr. Rangu. He saved my child in so many ways...blood clots,seizures,spasms,and most of all he demanded her to fight for her life. d

July 29th, 2010
Exceptional Caregiver
I have been under Dr Rangu's care for about the last nine years. He has been a vital part of my healthcare program. Dr. Rangu has the ability to make quick, accurate diagnoses by asking pertinent questions, with follow-up testing if necessary. His strong relationship with other physicians enables quick referrals if needed. He is supported by very personable, efficient, and knowledgeable nurses.

July 18th, 2010
Caring Doctor
In 2002, my husband & I began using Dr. Rangu. We were very impressed by his professionalism and caring attitude to his patients. In 2004, he requested we have a stress test. As soon as he received the results, he called my husband to let him know something was wrong. He had already been in touch with a heart doctor who called him the next day. My husband had a widow maker that was found before he had a heart attack. I was so happy Dr. Rangu was so thorough and found this before it was to late. He came to see my husband every day in the hospital. We have recommended many of our friends to Dr. Rangu when they need a doctor. His nurses are also so nice.

June 27th, 2010
Dr.rangu is a outstandind doctor and person,he take the time to answer my questions so i can understand about my health,i have been patient of Dr.rangu for 4 month longview is bless to have him and his staff.

June 23rd, 2010
Longview is fortunate
Longview is fortunate to have a physician with the knowledge and experience that Dr. Rangu possesses. He has been our family's physician for several years and has proven to be a very caring and compassionate physician. Dr. Rangu practices preventive medicine and utilizes established guidelines to prescribe appropriate tests/treatments for each life stage. He is efficient in his approach which decreases the 'wait time' for others yet always asks several times if we have other questions or concerns. He always takes the time to answer questions and explain so that we understand and know what to expect in regard to disease process and management. His staff is also caring, friendly and efficient and I always receive a call-back within a short time of placing a call. The care and treatment Dr. Rangu has prescribed for my mother has certainly extended her life and he and his staff always exhibit patience, understanding and provide a prompt response. Dr. Rangu is aware of the latest medical research/studies and explains/applies this knowledge for improved patient outcomes. As I stated earlier, we are fortunate to have a physician of his caliber/concern who serves his patients in such a competent and caring manner.