A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Ravi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas M Ravi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas M. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Ravi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Ravi practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Internists.