A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas R Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Reddy practices Internal Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See The Villages Internists.