A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunkavally graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunkavally has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Provena United Samaritans Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Sunkavally practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Livingston Physiatrists and Livingston Pain Management Doctors.