Dr. Srinivas Vasireddi, BS
Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner,
Video profile

Jun 2nd, 2015

Bad experience, mis- diagnosis, I am left to suffer for life. Please do not go to him

May 16th, 2015

Excellent Care

Apr 22nd, 2015

great doctor

Do not get endoscopy or colonoscopy done at this facility. show details Do not get endoscopy or colonoscopy done at this facility.
by Kavitha on Jan 9th, 2015

I took my wife to see this doctor. He asked us to come for endoscopy second time. So we got the endoscopy in the doctor facility . The guy who did endoscopy is the worst we have ever seen. He doesn't know how to insert vile. he took three attempts puncturing the skin. After endoscopy procedure no body suggested not to eat or drink food. Also they did not discuss what was done when in anesthesia. After we came home we saw paper and found to our surprise that biopsy was also done at three places This was not discusses with us at all. The front office staff is eagerly waiting to take the copay get consent signed on the paper. Over all this is crappy environment to get endoscopy or colonoscopy done at this facility.

Great service right in office show details Great service right in office
Apr 6th, 2014

I felt at ease with the multilingual staff. I speak mandarin and felt very comfortable. The anesthesiologist was great. The doctor is very good and attempts his best to communicate in my language and I felt very comfortable.

excellent care show details excellent care
Jul 19th, 2013

made me feel at ease and really caring, does not do unnecessary testing and rack up your bills. office staff is friendly and great. takes time explaining things.

Absolutely horrible show details Absolutely horrible
Jul 15th, 2013

I was treated by him for H pylori, post which he gave me enzyme medicines for no reason. My health became worse, lost a lot of weight. He asked me to do all the tests except the most important one that is endoscopy. Without making diagnosis, he gave me ulcer medicines, my health worsened even further and I was so depressed. I went to another state and to a new GI specialist where an endoscopy was done and I was diagnosed with Gastritis. He delayed my treatment and had accountability in terms of handling patients.

Wonderful bed side manner! Truly one of The Best show details Wonderful bed side manner! Truly one of The Best
Jun 28th, 2012

I scheduled an appt. followed up with surgery & he totally saved my life! Truly blessed to cross paths with a real genuine Doctor in this day & age..

good and efficient in office setting show details good and efficient in office setting
Jan 24th, 2012

would strongly recommend for all stomach testing in the office, I had no bills outside of co-pays and did not have to go to any hospitals or facilities for my stomach and colon endoscopies.

good accessibility and all tests done in office show details good accessibility and all tests done in office
Dec 6th, 2011

excellent accessibility for office testing particularly if you have a plan which requires all tests to be done in office. I felt very comfortable.