Dr. Srinivas Vasireddi, MD
Video profile
205 Bridge St Ste 205
Metuchen, NJ 08840
732-888-4800
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great service right in office  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2014

I felt at ease with the multilingual staff. I speak mandarin and felt very comfortable. The anesthesiologist was great. The doctor is very good and attempts his best to communicate in my language and I felt very comfortable.

|  excellent care  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

made me feel at ease and really caring, does not do unnecessary testing and rack up your bills. office staff is friendly and great. takes time explaining things.

|  Absolutely horrible  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

I was treated by him for H pylori, post which he gave me enzyme medicines for no reason. My health became worse, lost a lot of weight. He asked me to do all the tests except the most important one that is endoscopy. Without making diagnosis, he gave me ulcer medicines, my health worsened even further and I was so depressed. I went to another state and to a new GI specialist where an endoscopy was done and I was diagnosed with Gastritis. He delayed my treatment and had accountability in terms of handling patients.

|  Wonderful bed side manner! Truly one of The Best  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I scheduled an appt. followed up with surgery & he totally saved my life! Truly blessed to cross paths with a real genuine Doctor in this day & age..

|  good and efficient in office setting  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

would strongly recommend for all stomach testing in the office, I had no bills outside of co-pays and did not have to go to any hospitals or facilities for my stomach and colon endoscopies.

|  good accessibility and all tests done in office  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

excellent accessibility for office testing particularly if you have a plan which requires all tests to be done in office. I felt very comfortable.