A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanamadala graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Yanamadala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.