A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaluri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaluri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaluri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Aaluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa R. Aaluri practice?
Dr. Srinivasa Aaluri practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.