Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2014

Phenomenal physician. I felt comfortable and confident I was getting the best care

|  AVOID  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

Like other, do not go to him. He is not personable, at all. Find other doctors on here who have positive ratings and can testify to a good patient-doctor interaction.

|  Horrible  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

This doctor has no bedside manners and not personable at all . Like the comment below ...I too came to him for a procedure and when I awaken , he was already gone to another appointment . He gave the follow up while he was driving on his cell. WTF !!!!! I employ you to go to someone else . He and his staff are truly losers!!!!!!!

|  Unconcern Doctor  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

Do not like this doctor he don't have patience to explain any info he's always in a rush. I thought I was the doctor instead of the patient what I waist he will never see me again.

|  Horrific  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

came to see Dr. Ayinala with multiple gastro intestinal issues. To book an appointment there was no problem, but the wait was horrible over two hours to be called by the nurse and then another 45 minutes to be seen. This guy also works for Gwinnette hospital and is always on call. Then he came in the room and 15 minutes later it was done. I came back to him for a procedure and on complications right after having the procedure done and before I could be stabilize he already have left to the hospital to attend another "emergency" .So if you are looking for a compassionate,caring and personable Dr. go some place else. If I could give him 0 stars I would.

|  thanks  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 22nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

i`m glad i was referred to this doctor for futher evaluation...i am relieved that he ordered further testing that needed to be done..thanks ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com