A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Bokkisam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivasa Bokkisam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokkisam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Bokkisam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa C Bokkisam MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa C. Bokkisam practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Bokkisam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Bokkisam practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.