Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi
Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Maynardville, TN, with other offices in Maynardville, TN and Knoxville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chintalapudi is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center, University of Tennessee Medical Center and LaFollette Medical Center. Dr. Chintalapudi has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maynardville, TN.
Dr. Scott Mclaughlin
Blaine, TN 8.53 mi27
Dr. William Black
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 9.77 mi46
Dr. John Vannoy
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Knoxville, TN 11.97 mi30