A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivasa Iskapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskapalli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Iskapalli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivasa Reddy Iskapalli MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivasa R. Iskapalli practice?
- Dr. Srinivasa Iskapalli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Srinivasa Iskapalli practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Martinsville, VA.
See Royal Oak Hospitalists and Royal Oak Internists.